crazy request but i been looking for a whilleee now people

jujukoja

Banned
Jul 23, 2009
163
1
0
i will make short and simple , remamber the movie scarface am sure you do, but yeah anyway remamber the statue of 2 girls or 2 angels standing holding the globe and the writting says THE WORLD IS YOURS, am dieeeeeeeeeeeinnnnngggggggg to get one 6 feet tall would be fucking perfect mannn , does anyone know where to get one , i tried ebay google the shit out of it and nothing, all i get is ones about 2 or 3 feet high ,

if you know where i can get one you be fucking awesome !!!!!
 


I don't know, but if worst came to worst, I'd email one of the vendors selling the 2-3 ft statues and inquire about a bigger one.. Maybe they themselves can help or at least point you in the right direction.
 
You can sculpt it out of this massive turd I gave birth to this morning. PM for details.
 
It will probably run you about 5k-10k

Lookup mascot statue's though, they should be able to make them...