CRAZY: T-mobile customer service & new Google Android phone

Status
Not open for further replies.


Having worked in customer service in various aspects for many years, I even worked in a call center for about 3 months, and the people do want to help you - honestly. However people are not going to want to help a fucking arrogant, mean dumb fuck. It's pretty simple. I'm the kind of guy that if you do that to me I'll fuck your shit up.

Great job taping being douche bag.
 
Really guy? I stopped watching when you started yelling.

Usually a lot of the shit that makes talking to service reps a pain is company policy and procedures. They can only do so much on the phone.

Don't be an asshat.

Check out his youtube account he has more videos of him being a dick.
 
fail.

jacqcp.jpg

Good art! Delivers the message well!
 
will somebody ban this retard? every post is filled with shameless self-promotion... that has to be against some rules. if not, he's just a general douche. that has got to be ban-worthy.

+1

I'm tired of this guy's retarded promotion through his lame posts. It pretty obvious that he never intends to start a discussion because he never follows up on his own threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.