Crocodile = Shark

crocodile

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
2
0
0
Hey Wickedfire brethren,
My last thread (The "please help me within 6hrs thread") was just posted for the lulz which I didn't specify in that thread.
Well lemme put this straight.
I posted that thread and checked the first few replies. Then as I was about to say that this thread was intended to be a fun thread BAM! there was a power outage in my area for 3 hours and by the time I was back on STS I've been buried(banned).
(P.S: Hey Mods,
I can provide ya with anything to backup that the power outage shit really happened.)
Peace.
 


Hey Wickedfire brethren,
My last thread (The "please help me within 6hrs thread") was just posted for the lulz which I didn't specify in that thread.
Well lemme put this straight.
I posted that thread and checked the first few replies. Then as I was about to say that this thread was intended to be a fun thread BAM! there was a power outage in my area for 3 hours and by the time I was back on STS I've been buried(banned).
(P.S: Hey Mods,
I can provide ya with anything to backup that the power outage shit really happened.)
Peace.
lol..welcome...
 
Hey Wickedfire brethren,
My last thread (The "please help me within 6hrs thread") was just posted for the lulz which I didn't specify in that thread.
Well lemme put this straight.
I posted that thread and checked the first few replies. Then as I was about to say that this thread was intended to be a fun thread BAM! there was a power outage in my area for 3 hours and by the time I was back on STS I've been buried(banned).
(P.S: Hey Mods,
I can provide ya with anything to backup that the power outage shit really happened.)
Peace.

You were trying to solicit money from people by lying about someone with a life-threatening illness. I don't see how that is "lulz" worthy, at all. In fact, that's pretty damned messed up.

Inb4 you're banned again.
 
8.gif
 
BUMP!!!
I'm serious about this shit.
Mods, please contact me with anything you need(Proof , More info) to unban me(shark).
I aint trying to troll nor do I want to play with fire.(I'm aware of what you did to kanigt5.)
 
BUMP!!!
I'm serious about this shit.
Mods, please contact me with anything you need(Proof , More info) to unban me(shark).
I aint trying to troll nor do I want to play with fire.(I'm aware of what you did to kanigt5.)
Oh, you thought that was bad? It's a new year and we're primed for a new target....
 
did he really need to take his shirt off

Yes, because high schoolers are widely known for their fighting abilities (one of average abilities can beat up 100 5 year olds all at the same time). If he didn't it's possible the other kid could have got up and use it to choke him out, thrown him, or worse. Never under estimate a high schooler.