iPwnNoobs Banned Dec 5, 2009 1,512 72 0 uswest.battle.net Feb 1, 2013 #1 I just bought 6 domains I think would be good for a project - does anyone have any recommendations for a good crowd-sourced online focus group type service so I can figure out which one is going to work the best???
I just bought 6 domains I think would be good for a project - does anyone have any recommendations for a good crowd-sourced online focus group type service so I can figure out which one is going to work the best???
Unarmed Gunman Medium Pimpin' May 2, 2007 7,335 287 0 The D www.googlehammer.com Feb 1, 2013 #2 Wickedfire STS is very good for crowdsourcing. Just do a word substitute if you're worried about outting the niche or something.
Wickedfire STS is very good for crowdsourcing. Just do a word substitute if you're worried about outting the niche or something.
dchuk Senior Botter Oct 30, 2008 7,043 223 0 San Diego,CA serpiq.com Feb 1, 2013 #3 This thread needs more buzzwords
CCarter Final Boss ® Mar 15, 2008 4,518 201 63 @MercenaryCarter www.moneyoverethics.com Feb 1, 2013 #5 dchuk said: This thread needs more buzzwords Click to expand... It need more Synergy.
M MSTeacher Member Jun 19, 2010 2,075 73 48 ✈ Feb 1, 2013 #10 CCarter said: It need more Synergy. Click to expand... And Growth Hacking.
boatBurner shutup, crime! Feb 24, 2012 1,521 35 0 Feb 1, 2013 #11 when I get the bandwidth I'll ping you.
J Johnathan New member Jan 17, 2012 393 5 0 Up Feb 1, 2013 #12 Are you going to build the website with ruby on rails?
CCarter Final Boss ® Mar 15, 2008 4,518 201 63 @MercenaryCarter www.moneyoverethics.com Feb 1, 2013 #13 You don't even need hosting, ROR with Heroku to the rescue.