CRTICAL MASS!!!!!!! $640 MILLION DOLLARS AT STAKE



Man, it is crazy how when the economy is in a slump people have more hope to win the lottery. When the economy was fine we had less people buying.
 
Man, it is crazy how when the economy is in a slump people have more hope to win the lottery. When the economy was fine we had less people buying.
Uh, the largest jackpot in history probably had more to do with the amount of people playing than the economy.
 
5krcrq.jpg


Dwight, if these are yours, you can now afford that new sweater you've had your eye on!
 
I was going to by a ticket but I live overseas so the only way I can do it is online and the online services say they buy your ticket for you and then hold onto it for you and will claim the money for you if you win :disgust:

You see, I have a fool proof way to pick winning numbers. My Alsatian does it. He's picked two sets of winning numbers in a row for our local lottery. Not the grand prize but one of the other prizes. I think I'll have him pick the megamillions numbers just for grins.
 
I was going to by a ticket but I live overseas so the only way I can do it is online and the online services say they buy your ticket for you and then hold onto it for you and will claim the money for you if you win :disgust:

Fucking LOL!!!

That's a whole new level of priceless shady shit!

brb, building an online lottery ticket service. :banana_sml:
 
What? Nobody here won the lotto? I'm shocked. SO SHOCKED.
Can't you read? MacG said he did...

On the other hand, if you just won half a billy would you get online and tell the world about it?

Hell, would you ever need to get online again? :confused:

True story: My wife picked one up with 21 minutes to go tonight and picked 3 of the numbers correctly! ...Too bad that shit only pays $7. :disgust::disgust::disgust:

Then again, she traded $1 for $7, so I can't be too pissed... As long as she doesn't take it as a sign and go out and buy dozens more next week. :ticking:
 
Can't you read? MacG said he did...

On the other hand, if you just won half a billy would you get online and tell the world about it?

Hell, would you ever need to get online again? :confused:

True story: My wife picked one up with 21 minutes to go tonight and picked 3 of the numbers correctly! ...Too bad that shit only pays $7. :disgust::disgust::disgust:

Then again, she traded $1 for $7, so I can't be too pissed... As long as she doesn't take it as a sign and go out and buy dozens more next week. :ticking:


fuck you, lady boy faggot lover. Go play the Thailand lottery. This money is for real true blooded American lovers.




america-fuck-yeah.jpg