Cum unto Christ



Talk about gimmick. The entire premise of atheism is attacking Christianity and other religions. Atheists wouldn't know what to do with themselves if Christianity disappeared.

atheists would be doing the same, even if Christianity (or any religion for that matter) would disappear. your view of atheism is kinda skewed if that's what you truly think of them

that being said, you should be aware of the difference between atheists and agnostics

atheist = one who does not believe in any god and totally rejects the possibility that one exists

agnostic = (generally speaking - the concept does not apply only to religion) one who believes that it is inherently impossible to prove or disprove religion and hence it is unknowable; in other words, agnostics do not 100% disprove the existence of a god, but merely need evidence/proof in order to believe

I, myself, am an agnostic, I'm very fine with that, as well as with any other religions out there.. As George Carlin (RIP) very well put it, one of the commandments of any religion should be: "thou shall keep thy religion to thy self"
 
Man and I thought I was going to hell...whoever's buying that doll (and probably its inventor) are definitely well on their way to the netherworld.
 
Just when I thought Karl couldn't be any MORE trailer trashy.

Why aren't you coming to ASE Karl?