Rage9 Banned Jan 7, 2008 6,061 101 0 May 5, 2011 #1 Oh, California you suck ass. You are broke ass bitches and Wisconsin Rocks! Fuck you Cali bitches (besides DChuck!). Fuck you!
Oh, California you suck ass. You are broke ass bitches and Wisconsin Rocks! Fuck you Cali bitches (besides DChuck!). Fuck you!
dchuk Senior Botter Oct 30, 2008 7,043 223 0 San Diego,CA serpiq.com May 5, 2011 #2 YESSSSSS as much as I love the football and pure rage that comes out of wisconsin, hard to argue with: San Diego: Wisconsin: I'll let the rest of the cali bitches decide this one though
YESSSSSS as much as I love the football and pure rage that comes out of wisconsin, hard to argue with: San Diego: Wisconsin: I'll let the rest of the cali bitches decide this one though
bobsoap Together we can do anyone Sep 16, 2008 605 16 0 soapdesigned.com May 5, 2011 #4 get a room already you two.
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC May 5, 2011 #7 high of 91 here tuesday in the land of the Southeast
dchuk Senior Botter Oct 30, 2008 7,043 223 0 San Diego,CA serpiq.com May 5, 2011 #8 Lord B said: Nah, double fuck you! Click to expand... damn, haze...that's brutal
music4mic hmm... Oct 30, 2010 2,328 25 0 Seattle, WA May 5, 2011 #9 Orlando is awesome today, been outside all morning. Low 80s with very low humidity. But going to suck by Sunday.
Orlando is awesome today, been outside all morning. Low 80s with very low humidity. But going to suck by Sunday.
efeezy Well-known member Oct 5, 2007 5,249 136 63 51 May 6, 2011 #10 Hey I'm in Cali...Fuck me too? Weather haters gonna hate!