Decent cheap or free Fax service

Mar 11, 2010
110
6
0
What up gangstas,

I live in the UK and need to send/receive faxes from the US occasionally for business purposes (confirm Trafficvance payments and suchlike).

I don't want to go buy/use someones fax machine but I don't know a damn thing about the online options I have for this. Had a Google around but it seems there are approximately 4.5 billion 'online fax services'... but which ones are any good?

Can someone recommend a solid service for allowing me to send/receive faxes online for a low cost? If it makes me seem relatively half-professional that'd be even better....

Thanks. I love you all in a sick, sick way.
 


I use efax.com but I haven't tried any other service to compare them to. eFax has been good to me for years though.
 
I like metrohispeed.com. You need to have quite a bit to fax to make it worth the $13 a month though.
 
-1E6 for efax. I used them for a while and got fax spammed to death. Reported all the fax spam but they never blocked any of it. A close look at their fine print showed why - the spam was from their "partners". Then they tried to squeeze me for an upgrade saying I had exceeded my plan's usage, which was almost entirely their spam.