A allco New member Nov 5, 2008 627 8 0 Feb 17, 2009 #1 Wild Anime girl out for blood..... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtubALB_lts]YouTube - Hellsing OVA AMV: Strapping Young Lad - Decimator[/ame] You must find strength! Crank it up!
Wild Anime girl out for blood..... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtubALB_lts]YouTube - Hellsing OVA AMV: Strapping Young Lad - Decimator[/ame] You must find strength! Crank it up!
Infinite Keith goes on forever. Jan 19, 2009 1,393 38 0 0.000000, 0.000000 Feb 17, 2009 #2 I was listening to that song as I drove home from work. Great album, really to bad it's their last.
HarveyJ He is - THE CACTUS! Feb 25, 2008 3,879 48 0 Melbourne - Not the one in Florida www.affiliationcash.com Feb 17, 2009 #3 Ah Hellsing. Quality anime that. Gotta say though, Strapping Young Lads just aren't doing it for me like that used to. I wish Pantera were still around.
Ah Hellsing. Quality anime that. Gotta say though, Strapping Young Lads just aren't doing it for me like that used to. I wish Pantera were still around.