Definition of "stupid" right here.



Hey if you are really good, I mean really really good, you can sell it off as flog. Im sure you have read the Google story. Make millions from one single mistake.
 
I have a misspelled domain name for a pharmaceutical product that outranks even the company that's developing it (actually, outranks every site but wikipedia).

So in addition to the aforementioned SE typo traffic, where you can likely rank #1 with little effort, using properly spelled inbound KW links (a lot of them) might work surprisingly well for properly spelled SE traffic too.

Worth a shot for very little investment, imo

Good luck either way!
 
Just a thought -- you aren't the only one to misspell that word. Might be worth a little development.
I had thought of that :( only 250 global searches a month.

Problem is the way he spelled it is not a typo, it's just plain stupidity.
lol this :(

You guys saying 3 days but after some investigation and reading their ToS it says they dont do a grace period. Is anyone 100% sure they give a refund? (for domain registration)