Denied by Revenue Gateway %$@#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoholic

Member
Jan 2, 2009
236
10
0
Da Beach
Any tips after you get denied by Revenue Gateway? I email "Rodrigo" already...

They said on the first email that " [FONT=&quot]some or all of your information could not be verified"

Anyone with the same problem?

Appreciate it...
[/FONT]
 


Pick up the phone and give them a call. I never tried applying but this has always worked for me with any network I tried to join that denied me previously.
 
Yes, to any new affliate who is looking to get approved to a network, its as simple as picking up the phone to call them. Most networks get a bunch of applications everyday and letting in a single fraudulent affiliate can mean big trouble for them. When you take the initiative to prove your competent and capable they will be much more inclined to let you into their network.
 
I got the same response. I own an LLC and the works in the US.

Rodrigo said it was an "internal error" but I call BS.

Offer rates are god awful anyhow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.