Detroit 1-8-7

Soupyone

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
1,207
47
0
Les Etats Unis
Wow, best cop show on television.

You watching?

ABC 10 EST

detroit-1-8-7-11.jpg
 


just seeing that AD turned me off. I'm not pleased with the ratio.
 
I've never seen that many white people in Detroit in my life lol. They need to change the name to Royal Oak 1-8-7. As a Detroiter I can tell you it's a bout a 1/10 on the accuracy scale. Was really hoping for something better like The Wire - Detroit Edition.

The problem is it got fucked up in production because it was originally intended to be a mockumentary style cop show until a little girl got killed by the cops in real life with a film crew on location (for a different show - First 48) so the city of Detroit told them they couldn't do it. So they had to change it to a drama style show, and you could definitely see the schizophrenic nature in the pilot. Hopefully they'll iron that out and stop trying to be so PC, then maybe it will be a decent cop show.