Dick rolled by c2m <---(No He Wasn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turpentine Are you looking for a creative director job? I see your point and appreciate the feedback. However C2M logo has become an accepted brand mark, not to mention the $4,000 channel lit sign in my office!

I might even get a tattoo!


PS. this is a fucked up thread title. Yes in the past I have dickrolled Frauders, but this has nothing to do with our doing.


reads as c 2 3 or B
a c- was actually a lenient grade considering you had some crazy good explanation for it to be a 3 and not an m.
i would try c with the tail leading at the fold of the 2 with the tail of the 2 creating the 3 from the bottom up and having a flat based 3 which would be identifiable as an older font style 3. that way it has eye lead, soft edges, and if you do it right, trendy and not 1999.:frenchman:





also, you mean you're retarded.
 


Turpentine Are you looking for a creative director job? I see your point and appreciate the feedback. However C2M logo has become an accepted brand mark, not to mention the $4,000 channel lit sign in my office!

I might even get a tattoo!


PS. this is a fucked up thread title. Yes in the past I have dickrolled Frauders, but this has nothing to do with our doing.

nope just your friendly neighborhood good design advocate.
 
the logo is great it's the name thats wrong. The word media is for old people trying to sound tech savvy, ditch it and become Convert 23 :)
*my 2 cents*
 
C2M's logo could be a picture of a cock and I wouldn't care less.

Seriously, why do you guys care whether a company's logo is pretty enough for you? It's not exactly going to affect how much money you're making.
 
Seriously, why do you guys care whether a company's logo is pretty enough for you? It's not exactly going to affect how much money you're making.

maybe, maybe not. pepsico paid out hundreds of millions to get a logo infused with hyperdimensional gravimetric boondogglies to better resonate the brand with consumer dna: Breathtaking: The Pepsi Gravitational Field

4.png


47.png


60.png


45.png



if titans of industry are willing to pay huge sums of cash on a logo, a logo itself may help your company make money.
course it could just be a enormous load of ad agency horseshit.
evidence points that way also:


pepsiLogoBlowatlife.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.