Digg has been caught gaming their own homepage lol



I think it was users' fault for assuming Digg didn't game its homepage. lol.
 
From some political articles that went very close to front page but never made it. I can say they game the system hardcore.

Usually it is just punishing what they dont want on the front page though.

Kevin Rose is a douche. How could Digg be the totally awesome thing we thought it was?
 
Not surprised at all. I remember not too long ago I saw an article on the main page about retirement accounts...seriously...nobody is actually digging that.
 
Oh but a year ago people were swooning over Kevin Rose. Right now people are swooning over the people at the head of Twitter and Facebook calling them visionaries and pioneers. These are geeks who know how to manipulate things to make money. Heck - glorified affiliate marketers. And digg got caught doing some blackhat work.
 
Digg dug is the best game evar!

fyp

dig_dug.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: greenleaves