Digital Point pwns Wicked Fire with new BB

lol, funny shit.

Reading this made me miss WoW just a lil, especially my hunt named Partz (title: Private).

What possible justification could they have for using World of Warcraft titles for their forum ranks?

dplame1.jpg
 


I could bank hard off of selling vb skin templates, and I was sooo hoping that in VB4 they would fix their terrible templating system, but unfortunately they didn't. They left it pretty much as is..

Customizing a skin in vbulletin (vb4 included) requires hours worth of work, tediously editing piece by piece of coding which is spread across what seems to be thousands of individual locations in their backend. It's such a fucking headache.

I was really hoping it would be easily, like in Wordpress. Oh well.

+1 for WP templates.
There are so many CMS's where template editing is an epic ball ache.
 
I haven't been to DP in well over a year. I forgot what it looks like. It doesn't look too bad but the green is just horrible looking.
 
Maybe Shawns giving DP some loving as after the CS lawsuit he might need it to fall back on.