Digital Point, Why do I even fucking bother!



It only took me 5 years to discover, but here's a little DP tip for you all. The link exchange section at DP is actually decent. Most of the scumbag link brokers don't mess around there and you can find some fairly good quality sites to do 3 way trades with if you do some digging. Plus, it seems that most people actually own the sites they're wanting to do trades with, so that's a bonus.

It would be nice if we had a link exchange area here where you could post what kind of links you're looking to swap. I know we had the spreadsheet going earlier this year, but that kinda fizzled out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tro Shi
It only took me 5 years to discover, but here's a little DP tip for you all. The link exchange section at DP is actually decent. Most of the scumbag link brokers don't mess around there and you can find some fairly good quality sites to do 3 way trades with if you do some digging. Plus, it seems that most people actually own the sites they're wanting to do trades with, so that's a bonus.

It would be nice if we had a link exchange area here where you could post what kind of links you're looking to swap. I know we had the spreadsheet going earlier this year, but that kinda fizzled out.

I like this idea.
 
It only took me 5 years to discover, but here's a little DP tip for you all. The link exchange section at DP is actually decent. Most of the scumbag link brokers don't mess around there and you can find some fairly good quality sites to do 3 way trades with if you do some digging. Plus, it seems that most people actually own the sites they're wanting to do trades with, so that's a bonus.

It would be nice if we had a link exchange area here where you could post what kind of links you're looking to swap. I know we had the spreadsheet going earlier this year, but that kinda fizzled out.

The problem I had there was you got these scumbags that want a homepage link on your PR5 and in return they will give you a link back on a grey barred page with 200 outbound links, buried 30 pages deep on their resource section.
 
This was from a year ago, looking for a partner to work on some of my domains, as I didn't find any time to work on them (this is a screenshot of the actual PM discussion)

1Dcte



That "fuck you" made my cry myself to bed...
 
If you can find White, English speaking members on DP (which is a challenge), you have a shot at getting decent links. Probably sounds racist, but that's the reality of it.

I've picked a few really good ones in the past, but never from any India or Pakistani sellers.

It's not racist.

There are just as many idiots in the US, but our idiots are too busy collecting welfare, posting youtube comments, and looking for push button riches on WaFo to sling shitty links on DP.

On the other hand...if that retarded Indian/Pakistani can't sling his shitty Pr1 link, his kids don't eat...
 
It only took me 5 years to discover, but here's a little DP tip for you all. The link exchange section at DP is actually decent. Most of the scumbag link brokers don't mess around there and you can find some fairly good quality sites to do 3 way trades with if you do some digging. Plus, it seems that most people actually own the sites they're wanting to do trades with, so that's a bonus.

It would be nice if we had a link exchange area here where you could post what kind of links you're looking to swap. I know we had the spreadsheet going earlier this year, but that kinda fizzled out.

I did try that and made 5 trades with 5 members. After few months I checked the trades and all 5 (!) dropped my links. I made a thread about it there.
If I trade with 20 people and 5 drops links after few months I consider that terrible. And this was 5 out of 5 people dropped.
You would better recommend that section after few months, after you see how many cheaters dropped your links.
 
This was from a year ago, looking for a partner to work on some of my domains, as I didn't find any time to work on them (this is a screenshot of the actual PM discussion)

1Dcte



That "fuck you" made my cry myself to bed...

Are you still on a TRS-80? What's with that screenshot