DJ McGee live from ASW at the Wynn.

iprofit

Banned
Nov 21, 2009
106
0
0
New York
DJ McGee LIVE from the Encore Wynn ASW 2011

Yo, I'm back. Just wanted everyone to know I appreciate the love and am looking forward to all the upcoming business in 2011 with you all. I haven't seen many of you in 2-3 years and it was nice meeting some new faces. I made right to what I'd done in the past and people understand that now. I love the game I'ma take it for all it's got. Shoutout to Harrison Gevirtz and Ryan Eagle for hooking it up at EWA to get me back on my feet. I wouldn't be here without you. Let's make more money in 2011 that ever before. DJ BEEN HAD STACKS, BEEN BALLIN.
 


images
 
None of you commenting haven't been here long enough to know me or my businesses. Call me at 910 508 1183. real talk. DJ McGee been ballin, sky is the limit. Eagle I hear you out dere boi thanks for the lending hand.

 
None of you commenting haven't been here long enough to know me or my businesses.

and you haven't been here long enough to notice that you have a bunch of red below your name which means you're a piece of shit. ya huurd boiii
 
I'm having a party at my suite to end ASW the right way. It's at the wynn encore have strippers here all ngiht and free top shelf liquor to all. Call/Text 910 508 1183, or talk to one of your boy's thats on the way. EWA crew to be coming sometime soon.
 
Hey Darryl you fuck. You still owe me $50,000.

Shame on Eagle and EWA if they're letting this clown back into the game, most networks blacklist the fucker.