This is a theory I thought up.
When you go to the ghetto, all of them loud coloreds are on various forms of welfare. They get hand outs from the government, which takes money out of normal people's paychecks and gives it to them. they subconsciously know that the rest of society is the hand that feeds them.
So, this might help explain why ghetto people go around with this attitude "The world owes me something!"
Affiliate marketers like to share sales with companies who have this program. So they're used to the mindset that sales are shared, and so they might be prone to thinking that the world owes them something.
The other day I asked some fat guy at a movie theater if I could have some of his pop corn and he said no and I was mad. it took me a while to realize he didn't owe it to me.
When you go to the ghetto, all of them loud coloreds are on various forms of welfare. They get hand outs from the government, which takes money out of normal people's paychecks and gives it to them. they subconsciously know that the rest of society is the hand that feeds them.
So, this might help explain why ghetto people go around with this attitude "The world owes me something!"
Affiliate marketers like to share sales with companies who have this program. So they're used to the mindset that sales are shared, and so they might be prone to thinking that the world owes them something.
The other day I asked some fat guy at a movie theater if I could have some of his pop corn and he said no and I was mad. it took me a while to realize he didn't owe it to me.