Do any of you use ePassporte?

HiGhPeR

Designer
Oct 15, 2009
2,447
21
0
h6.cr
www.hyper6.com
I got a message when I logged in today, that effective 12 PM PST nobody can withdraw any money w/ their VISA debit cards? They are having some sort of problem with visa? wtf..?

"The ePassporte e-Wallet program continues to be up and running, except funds cannot be transferred between your Visa Account and your e-Wallet. At this time ePassporte can no longer issue Visa Cards, and the ability for our Account Holders to make point of sale purchases and withdraw funds from ATMs has also been suspended."
 


$1,200 but usually I never keep anything in there. I get payments every Weds & another every Thursday, so they just hit and I didn't have a chance to take anything out.


Lucky you, cuz I just saw a screenshot over at GFY of some shithead that left $250K in his account, and now it's frozen...sucks to be him!
 
Another problem for adult affiliates after lower and lower conversion rates, broke networks, free tubes, torrents downloads, forum sharing, rapidshare.....
 
I currently have 2400 sitting in there that I can't transfer over. But I know people that have well over 40 - 50k sitting in there from GFY.
 
I requested a wire on Sept 7th. Still no money. They said "7-10 business days and it will be in your account" .... 10 BUSINESS days came and went, and they tried saying "oh no we need another 7-10 business days" again. WTF?

Has anyone gotten a WIRE recently?