Do we mention "WF" in this forum?

Mike German

Banned
Sep 2, 2010
1
0
0
Hi everyone,

I'm soooo glad I've found you. WF can go :action-smiley-052: themselves.

I was about to post in the WSO and now I've been banned for a minor offence.

When can I sell my product in this forum?

I love the feel of this place, a lot more edgy and less WF anal :nopenope:

Mike
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Oh are you the author of VIP Affiliate Espionage Blueprint 2.0 ? I read that shit, it was dope. This week I earned $3756.82 using your proven system.
 
Awesome. Another guru coming in here to sell his money-making system. My chequebook is open.
 
Welcome I can see your already being well taken care of with our most valuable links for newbs. If you have some good eBooks to share we love those, especially if they have to do with gay anal sex enhancement.
 
$10 bux says this guy gets pissed off and goes back to WaFo to sling his "money methods v.20"
 
3854550004_a0e6bfa316.jpg