crackp0t 010001100100011101010100 Jun 24, 2009 3,635 70 0 Jan 4, 2013 #41 malloc said: Not that I remember, to the best of my memory. Click to expand... I like your username.
Fatbat Advertise Here May 10, 2008 6,989 149 63 Costa del Sol, Spain www.linkedin.com Jan 4, 2013 #42 xmcp123 said: I fucking love what I do. I can't do it forever, but that's just because the stress would put me in the grave by 35. Click to expand... Buck up, some of us are in our 40s.
xmcp123 said: I fucking love what I do. I can't do it forever, but that's just because the stress would put me in the grave by 35. Click to expand... Buck up, some of us are in our 40s.
Uptime yeah, makes perfect sense Dec 20, 2009 1,046 22 38 Keys and Carolinas Jan 4, 2013 #43 crackp0t said: I like your username. Click to expand... Fuck the earlier reference evaded me until you said that. I was thinking it was something in a prior post.
crackp0t said: I like your username. Click to expand... Fuck the earlier reference evaded me until you said that. I was thinking it was something in a prior post.
malloc Cat Rancher Mar 30, 2007 313 2 0 Jan 4, 2013 #44 crackp0t said: I like your username. Click to expand... I knew I was missing it so I channeled Bubba to deflect.
crackp0t said: I like your username. Click to expand... I knew I was missing it so I channeled Bubba to deflect.