Does NLP Work ?

RobinX

New member
Apr 5, 2009
754
16
0
NLP - Neuro-linguistic programming

I have been looking at different types of NLP stuff. This seemed different at first when I saw it. Did anyone tried it ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu6F8n75ANI"]YouTube - Spinning feelings[/ame]
 


I started to get into this about a year ago. Using it in everyday conversation takes a little bit of practice, but when you get good at it you can create rapport much faster. It's almost like a fast hypnosis. Read anything by John Grinder or Richard Bandler, they're basically the founding fathers of NLP.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Neuro-Linguistic-Programming-Structure-Subjective-Experience/dp/0916990079]Amazon.com: Neuro-Linguistic Programming: Volume I (The Study of the Structure of Subjective Experience) (9780916990077): Robert Dilts, Doug Davis: Books[/ame]
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Frogs-into-Princes-Linguistic-Programming/dp/0911226192]Amazon.com: Frogs into Princes: Neuro Linguistic Programming (9780911226195): Richard Bandler, John Grinder, Steve Andreas: Books[/ame]
 
davidne is correct and giving you good advice.

A lot of folks have taken their stuff and put their own 'spin' on it. Most famous of them all is Tony Robbins.

Tom Vizzini is another and though he has a crappy website he has interesting stuff.

You can find most of their stuff on the torrents but it's well worth spending cash on.

Kim and him have a lot of stuff on their youtube channel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuydhU3RSnk]YouTube - Tom Vizzini I Don't Believe You! How Anchoring Works[/ame]

If you want to learn from someone check this out: Persuasion and Influence for the professional , Self Improvement seminars Better than NLP, hypnosis, eft, the secret or anything else