M mattseh import this Apr 6, 2009 5,504 72 0 A ~= A Jan 23, 2010 #1 Project A119 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia WTF were they thinking?
F flysarescary New member Sep 15, 2008 713 17 0 Jan 23, 2010 #2 Ummm they were thinking fuck you Soviets and everyone else? How do you think we're going to fight the zerg? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZdJRDpLHbw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
Ummm they were thinking fuck you Soviets and everyone else? How do you think we're going to fight the zerg? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZdJRDpLHbw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
guerilla All we do is win Aug 18, 2007 11,424 428 0 No Jan 23, 2010 #4 flysarescary said: How do you think we're going to fight the zerg? Click to expand... I lol'd
^^' webmaster New member Jan 2, 2010 229 1 0 United Kingdom Jan 23, 2010 #5 mattseh said: Project A119 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia WTF were they thinking? Click to expand... Lol... what a morron would suggest such crazy idea.... I think I can imagine a guy in army uniform saying... "those red smart-asses drive me crazy... I know I know lets blow the fuckin moon so they will see who is the real baller".
mattseh said: Project A119 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia WTF were they thinking? Click to expand... Lol... what a morron would suggest such crazy idea.... I think I can imagine a guy in army uniform saying... "those red smart-asses drive me crazy... I know I know lets blow the fuckin moon so they will see who is the real baller".
SeattlePurple The KING of CONTENT Dec 7, 2009 168 0 0 On an Island in the Evergreen State Jan 23, 2010 #6 That is pretty funny. They thought it'd work??
Webwonder Banned Mar 12, 2008 1,241 22 0 Texas Jan 23, 2010 #7 Lets blow up the fucking moon... I'm embarrassed.