Uptime yeah, makes perfect sense Dec 20, 2009 1,046 22 38 Keys and Carolinas Apr 24, 2010 #21 Hyphen said: I received some interesting -rep from this thread. Click to expand... I'm guessing it won't be sticked.
Hyphen said: I received some interesting -rep from this thread. Click to expand... I'm guessing it won't be sticked.
Bombastic Round 2 May 14, 2009 1,362 25 0 Apr 24, 2010 #22 Hyphen said: I received some interesting -rep from this thread. Click to expand... If you don't say who it is, I'm going to minus rep you too and assume you're trolling.
Hyphen said: I received some interesting -rep from this thread. Click to expand... If you don't say who it is, I'm going to minus rep you too and assume you're trolling.
ttime Middleman Jul 29, 2009 543 3 0 NC Apr 26, 2010 #23 I hope your troll ass seizes and gets back to DP