Doomsday starts May 21st 2011?

avatar33

e-Hustler
Dec 5, 2009
3,838
52
48
Calgary, AB
I thought this was supposed to be in December 2012? That's not fair. Oh well... time to wrap things up.

Reto Sterchi: EBible Fellowship Believes Judgment Day Is Coming May 21 (Photos)

apophis.jpg
 


The question that I ask myself is what will this church say on May 22nd when everyone wakes up perfectly fine and nothing ever happened? How the hell will they gain back any kind of credibility after that? lol
 
I've tried to sell 2012 clickbank crap before, but it's hard to rank for that. Well it's hard for me anyway.
 
sounds like an interesting niche.. where my doomsday product affiliate programs at

Companies do sell survival gear (freeze dried food, etc.) online - at pretty expensive prices too. It would be an interesting niche to explore.
 
Meh,

Is there a website where all the doomsday dates are written? Like a mass archive?

Could be interesting.