Dr. Oz said tonight on Larry King Live (CNN) when asked about Oprah's Acai Berries: " I am not aware of any berries that can make you lose weight"
I mean I know for a fact that Açai doesnt help at all on losing weight, it actually gets you fat... at least the real thing here in Brazil.
The first time I spoke to my wife regarding the affiliate programs for acai to help people losing weight she was like, WTF?
Anyways,
How do you think this will affect the berries search?
What is the reach of this show over there on the US?
I mean I know for a fact that Açai doesnt help at all on losing weight, it actually gets you fat... at least the real thing here in Brazil.
The first time I spoke to my wife regarding the affiliate programs for acai to help people losing weight she was like, WTF?
Anyways,
How do you think this will affect the berries search?
What is the reach of this show over there on the US?