I just got myself a 2007 GT500. I'm not really into drag, race, drift, or whatever shit. This was an impulse buy at a dealership located two blocks from where I live.
Time from seeing the listing on the web to driving out of the lot with the new tags: 1.5 hours. Funny thing is what took the most time was getting my bank's security department to increase the debit card daily limit to cover the purchase. The rest was just a few minutes here and there.
To all you fucks born here, you have no idea what it's like to have to wait a week to get the tags, registration, and other documentation ready, as the case is in some countries. On days like this, I really love this country (and FL government's attitude to everything especially)
Having said that, does anyone know of a good place to safely fuck around with my toy?
I don't want to push it on the public roads. And the only two tracks I found near Orlando area have some weird, tight-ass schedule listings for drag runs.
I'm not really interested in going head to head with anyone, and I don't really care about tuning the car to push more than the stock provides.
(Besides, it's a convertible, so it's my understanding that it's not as fast as a coupe.)
I'm just looking for a stretch of (private) road I could use to play around without traffic and cops. Any help?
Time from seeing the listing on the web to driving out of the lot with the new tags: 1.5 hours. Funny thing is what took the most time was getting my bank's security department to increase the debit card daily limit to cover the purchase. The rest was just a few minutes here and there.
To all you fucks born here, you have no idea what it's like to have to wait a week to get the tags, registration, and other documentation ready, as the case is in some countries. On days like this, I really love this country (and FL government's attitude to everything especially)
Having said that, does anyone know of a good place to safely fuck around with my toy?
I don't want to push it on the public roads. And the only two tracks I found near Orlando area have some weird, tight-ass schedule listings for drag runs.
I'm not really interested in going head to head with anyone, and I don't really care about tuning the car to push more than the stock provides.
(Besides, it's a convertible, so it's my understanding that it's not as fast as a coupe.)
I'm just looking for a stretch of (private) road I could use to play around without traffic and cops. Any help?