Okay okay...U got me! Well mikeshinobi thanks for the wise words.. That is indeed what I'm trying to do in a whole other way( long story i guess ) and btw I watched that video "god" posted like a week ago and that guy is the best! 4real. Thanks for being kind atleast... Hehe Thread Closed I guess?
evoke some sort of emotional reaction
I'm 16 but sorry I don't do internet dating..
All this shit sucks. Try to be like this guy more and you will win baby win.
Fat guy doing Jump style - YouTube
Thank you all my fans!
@amateursurgeon Get out more? Hehe I do! But it's holiday for me(started a week ago) and my school is in another country so holidays theres no where to go and obviously I'm bored and this video is the result..But I bet ya my next video would be so entertaining!
Uh... I'm not racist but the country I live in is only blacks..I don't want a black slut...Bro if your in another country then your an even bigger idiot for being inside. Go to the mall and meet some slut that wants to get your dick wet.
Don't just sit in your cave sulking that your not in your boys only boarding school and your boyfriend Jacob isn't around to rub your back.
Uh... I'm not racist but the country I live in is only blacks..I don't want a black slut...