I need to produce a DVD, but I really don't plan on filming anything. I basically need to produce a power point type presentation only a little more professional looking with some effects thrown in here and there.
It's easy to find cheap duplication, but I really don't want to pay someone to create the actual presentation when I'm pretty sure I could do it on my own.
I used to mess around with sony vegas a couple of years ago. Are there any "easy as shit" programs (for mac) out there with little to no learning curve that you guys think could produce what I described above?
Thanks.
It's easy to find cheap duplication, but I really don't want to pay someone to create the actual presentation when I'm pretty sure I could do it on my own.
I used to mess around with sony vegas a couple of years ago. Are there any "easy as shit" programs (for mac) out there with little to no learning curve that you guys think could produce what I described above?
Thanks.