Kind of a weird request, but I want to make a site that is a graphical representation of certain key statistics, say going back for 30-50 years, possibly more.
Nothing complex, maybe a single screen, but the user/viewer could tweak it to change certain variables. It could also potentially update, in realtime ideally although I doubt thats possible, more likely it could update as a consequence of a updated source database or something.
I want it to be kind of an "alert watch" type of system, aka you can check it at a glance. Is there any kind of built-in software for this, or some type of Wordpress plugin? Any help would be appreciated, and if this is a retarded question and there's a simple answer, I don't really care about your epeen wagging, just post a link.
Nothing complex, maybe a single screen, but the user/viewer could tweak it to change certain variables. It could also potentially update, in realtime ideally although I doubt thats possible, more likely it could update as a consequence of a updated source database or something.
I want it to be kind of an "alert watch" type of system, aka you can check it at a glance. Is there any kind of built-in software for this, or some type of Wordpress plugin? Any help would be appreciated, and if this is a retarded question and there's a simple answer, I don't really care about your epeen wagging, just post a link.