Eagle tries to snatch kid in a park! Crazy shit



ryan-eagle.jpg
 
This is how WW3 starts. The US send their covert troops - trained eagles - to kill the future leaders of the Canadian armed forces. I bet that kid had some John Connor shit going on.
 
INB4 Ryan Eagle is inspired by nature and arrested in Kidnapping/Ransom scheme to pay back owed commissions to angry affiliates.
 
It looks like this one could be a fake.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TkEjcMMLqE]Golden Eagle Tries to Snatch Up Baby is Fake! - YouTube[/ame]

That and the reaction of the father seems a bit odd (I assume he's the father since there is nobody else around the kid). I'm not sure but I'm going with fake.
 
It looks like this one could be a fake.
Golden Eagle Tries to Snatch Up Baby is Fake! - YouTube

That and the reaction of the father seems a bit odd (I assume he's the father since there is nobody else around the kid). I'm not sure but I'm going with fake.

I think you're onto something, it does look like CG a little... fuck that was my 1st thought too, but then I saw that this was relayed on all mass-media portals so I thought there was something to it.
 
I don't know about kids but I have a friend who let his annoying shihtzu outside and was watching it while on the phone and a hawk swooped down and took it.