Ebooks for free? possible?

chewu

New member
Oct 15, 2010
2
0
0
Yeah so Im new here. been registered for a good while but anyway hope you can help me out.

My GF is really into her books and recently she has got an Ereader for her birthday and has heard that you can download FREE Ebooks instead of having to pay for them. not I like that ideas as its most likely always going to be my credit card she uses to buy the books.

Apparently there is like a program that decodes them before you transfer them to the Ereader. Im guessing the downloading part of things works in the same way as the likes of Limewire did and utorrent or Piratebay. maybe im wrong. but can one of you smart intelligent people help me out?

cheers guys!!!
 


I've lurked here for ages. Too many people care about the (fake/gay/forced) social environment of WF. It's as if everyone wants to be part of the clique and look cool. Chill out guys, it's STS. It's not like the guy asked HOW MAKE MONIES ONLINE?

I give a helpful answer to someone's off-topic STS thread because I'm not worried about image? I'm a shitposting faggot helping noobs. dchuk does literally the exact same thing? It's cool brah.

This place is becoming a new-aged WaFo with slightly different attitudes/views but the same mechanics.

tHzsh.png
 
So what you are saying, is that you have been using advanced technology, to monitor human interaction, going back to the ancient ages? Fascinating.

tumblr_leqasmSaZT1qa1qcvo1_500.jpg

Goddamn I hate that guy. Listening to him speak is just painful.