Ed Dale has really outdone himself this time

gettin heated in here.. dont know much about ed dale's history. but if it comes down to it, would you rather the newbs be signed up there and harassing him or signed up here blowing up the thread count?
 


Oops! My Bad!

I thought this was a forum about Affiliate Marketing for grownups...

Didn't realize it was just for "small members" that need to compensate..

I'll just take my opinions and head off into the sunset and leave all the pre-teen boys to their macho pissing games.

Thanks for stopping bye. Your buddies at DP are waiting on your return. Now....

noob-1.jpg
 
haha, it's tuff.

I actually don't know much about dale and what he promotes. The only thing I really know him for is tdc and immediate edge. I know he did the serializer launch or something with frank kern awhile ago, but I wasn't around then, so I don't actually know what happened.
 
I'm new to this forum but I couldn't help but chime in on this one...

I've got a lot of experience with Thirty Day Challenge and have come to know and love Ed Dale and crew...

Don't be fooled by how easy the steps of the challenge are... Easy doesn't equal Basic unless you mean foundation building basic.

Every year Ed reveals cutting edge tactics that enable some of us to make a full time living throughout the coming year.... and a few have even gone on to make millions using 30DC tactics.

You can continue to scoff at Ed and TDC if you like, but as for me and my house we will be tuned in to every word.

And Yes Blank_Czeck The Quality of the Videos and Sound is top-notch this year.

Fuck you.

With Frank Kern jacking off behind them and Jason Moffat with his thumb up his ass?

Oh! I forgot bout them, cheers dude

Oops! My Bad!

I thought this was a forum about Affiliate Marketing for grownups...

Didn't realize it was just for "small members" that need to compensate..

I'll just take my opinions and head off into the sunset and leave all the pre-teen boys to their macho pissing games.

Fuck you... again.
 
Haha.

I started checking out some of the videos and stuff. It's really really basic so far from what I've seen, but having a structured system to follow might be good for newbs.

It's sort of like NaNoWriMo, an open 30-day challenge for writers to bang out a 50k-word novel in a month. It's mostly a big circle jerk, but it helps people who have a hard time with sticking to it.
 
Yeah, he's pitching market samurai and he's been spamming my e-mail address with bullshit from his JV buttpartners all year round.

I find 2 things very disturbing about your statement...

#1 You admitted you are a loyal subscriber.

#2 You are still subscribed to the list (for at least the past year).

STEP AWAY FROM THE KOOL-AID
 
I would agree that the program is worthwhile if you're new and don't know where to start. I went through a part of it some years ago and learned a few things.

The overwhelming slosh of marketing kool-aid and deafening kum-ba-yaah shit can be quite revolting though.
 
One year I joined 30DC for jokes and to see how he guides newbies to do SEO. Granted at the time I had a marketing degree, done clients mid size etailer sites SEO, and made a fulltime living doing SEO for a few years.

I followed his plan exactly and did not elaborate or use my own domains for sites or links or anything.

I could not make a sale. I got traffic but not enough to convert.

Something like 90% did not make a sale.

And the "winner" was someone who I think was sandbagging and did not follow the program.

I still have the free hosted blogs and they get some traffic. And some adsense every few months.

Sad really.
 
Regardless of whether it works or not (didn't work for me back in 2007), the 30DC is just an elaborate way of getting people on Ed's list and also a subtle pitch for Imodium Edge or whatever else they're pitching now.

I followed his plan exactly and did not elaborate or use my own domains for sites or links or anything.

I could not make a sale. I got traffic but not enough to convert.

I still have the free hosted blogs and they get some traffic. And some adsense every few months.

Same exact thing happened with me. That was one positive thing I got from it (the other was being pulled into the world of Web 2.0 and social media kicking and screaming).
 
It is Immediate Edge. And the content is not that awesome.

Regardless of whether it works or not (didn't work for me back in 2007), the 30DC is just an elaborate way of getting people on Ed's list and also a subtle pitch for Imodium Edge or whatever else they're pitching now.



Same exact thing happened with me. That was one positive thing I got from it (the other was being pulled into the world of Web 2.0 and social media kicking and screaming).
 
Oops! My Bad!

I thought this was a forum about Affiliate Marketing for grownups...

Didn't realize it was just for "small members" that need to compensate..

I'll just take my opinions and head off into the sunset and leave all the pre-teen boys to their macho pissing games.



EErrrr .....ur a mod on there MB.... OMFG its all coming together now :rolleyes: