Embody or Aeron Chair?

sasquatch

New member
May 14, 2007
267
1
0
I don't have store near me to test these but want to get a GOOD chair.
Is the Embody or Aeron still the one to get?

What's your thoughts?
 


Embody all day long, way better then the Aerons. We have like 10 or so at the office and they are great. Life time warranty no questions asked.
 
Embody all day long, way better then the Aerons. We have like 10 or so at the office and they are great. Life time warranty no questions asked.

I'm gonna have to say this is going to be a personal preference. I tested both and went with the Aeron.

So OP, try a little harder to find a place that has them. I found mine at a place that only deals with B2B sales. You may have to do some deeper digging. You should probably test out the sizing too. At the least you should be able to find a few on Craigslist, go have a seat :)
 
That's a tough call. You'll probably have to sit in them side by side to really determine which seat you should take.