Eminem on 60 minutes



"No Love" has been on repeat while working for a week.

good interview.

Love the new album that's not just filled with shock & awe lyrics that are more appealing to the high school crowd than lyrical. just like I'll take Jay Z over the latest "look at my DOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" idiot who'll be gone in a few years.

Call me old.

Good interview
 
No saying he did - but I hate it when people are at the top of their game (singers, actors etc) and then decide to quit or take a several year long vacation. I think they expect to just jump back into the game and be on top again. Before all this rehab stuff came out on eminem I remember him saying how he was going to retire and probably won't make another song or something.
 
If he were black no one would know who Jay-Z is

Jay-Z had one classic album and at least 2 other huge albums before Dre and Jimmy took Eminem from The Source's Unsigned hype and selling 1000 copies of his shit to Eminem the blond white boy favorite of Backstreet Boy fans.
 
If he were black no one would know who Jay-Z is
You sir are quite the idiot. Jay-Z is a lyrical MASTER as is Eminem.

Again, you're a moron of epic proportions.

Besides that, if he were black we probably would have never heard of Eminem AT ALL (even he says it in the song "white america").

You have NO CLUE how many supremely talented lyricist there are in every hood that simply are not marketed because they can't be marketed with some new angle.

This is no disrespect to Em, I'm from Detroit(the city, not the burbs...) and I have been a fan of his before all of you even knew who he was. He's one of the greatest MC's ever. But he ain't affecting Jay-Z either which way. Jay-Z is more than a rapper, Jay-Z is a brand.