T tammysf Banned Oct 5, 2010 54 1 0 Mar 27, 2011 #1 The beautiful Marika Fruscio shows her breasts on Italian TV! - StumbleUpon
Andrew Scherer MarketersCenter.com Feb 12, 2009 5,777 124 63 Mexico www.marketerscenter.com Mar 27, 2011 #4 You gon get raped
CygnusX New member Mar 4, 2007 744 14 0 Belgium Mar 27, 2011 #5 Ban please! Starting the video will auto-like the page on Facebook.
BlokBlok ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ Sep 17, 2010 2,231 79 48 Mar 27, 2011 #6 CygnusX said: Ban please! Starting the video will auto-like the page on Facebook. Click to expand... Fucking iframe
CygnusX said: Ban please! Starting the video will auto-like the page on Facebook. Click to expand... Fucking iframe
Wicked Ice Busy Nov 11, 2007 1,649 21 0 Mar 27, 2011 #8 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOOP7m7LEs&feature=related[/ame]
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Mar 27, 2011 #10 Fuck I need to log out of facebook more often. Fuck this auto-like bullshit, I'm not sure how this could make anyone more money except people who sell FB likes.
Fuck I need to log out of facebook more often. Fuck this auto-like bullshit, I'm not sure how this could make anyone more money except people who sell FB likes.
N ncmedia Relying On Talent... Oct 28, 2007 892 120 0 Toronto Mar 27, 2011 #11 Fucker. It's like a new dickroll this autolike shit, gotta start reading threads in full before clickin'..
Fucker. It's like a new dickroll this autolike shit, gotta start reading threads in full before clickin'..
Despoil New member Jan 26, 2009 114 0 0 St. Louis, Mo Mar 27, 2011 #12 ughhh Ban please, maybe poster 2 as well. Might be the same person.
faceblogger WF Senior Premium Member Mar 27, 2010 4,044 115 0 Mar 28, 2011 #14 After reading comments I have decided not to click Dickroll alternative?
T tammysf Banned Oct 5, 2010 54 1 0 Mar 28, 2011 #17 sorry about the auto-like...had no idea. i just saw the video and thought you guys might enjoy since you are so boob crazy. ps. i promise that I am not the same person as douglife.
sorry about the auto-like...had no idea. i just saw the video and thought you guys might enjoy since you are so boob crazy. ps. i promise that I am not the same person as douglife.
Micko black on white Oct 31, 2010 164 2 0 Europe Mar 28, 2011 #19 Fuckin' iframes. Why isn't he banned yet?
barman New member Aug 14, 2006 6,506 156 0 Internets Mar 28, 2011 #20 how does this thread have 15k views