Epic song, ending solo = holy shit -- For Coheed fans alike

sumohax0r

what that be like?
Nov 1, 2009
740
41
0
127.0.0.1
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1F2FJV9PcM]YouTube - Tides Of Man- Create Couldn't Keep Up.[/ame]

The solo that starts at 5:20 is crazy.
 


Pretty rad, though it's so similar to coheed that I actually thought it WAS coheed for a while.

Not giving them any marks for originality, but I still enjoyed.
 
Yea it was from there first album, It was heavily influenced by Coheed, there second album Dreamhouse is much more original and even better.

I just love that solo at the end of "create"
 
Makes me want to listen to coheed now....

Not sure if you're into metal but if you like solos, then listen to 1:57-End.... the sweeps during the solo are sick.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRA2Zv-ZvEw]YouTube - The Human Abstract - Mea Culpa[/ame]
 
Tides of Man is incredible on record and live. If you like this you should definitely listen to their newer album Dreamhouse, as sumo said