Epic Telemarketing FAIL - Priceless moment

HairyHun

Masturbating Bandit
Oct 11, 2007
576
2
0
A woman and a man called me from the same company trying to sell me the same service. (IT security service)

I put one on hold, told I'll be transferring her to the person in charge. I did the same on the other line. Then I conferenced them in.

5 priceless minutes followed. I was Loling so hard I had to put my phone on mute. It took them 5 minutes to figure out not only they are both:

1. Trying to Sell a product, the SAME product
2. Are from the same company

One of them almost transferred the other to their IT department.... that would have been HILARIOUS.

Auto Sell!

I WISH i could have recorded this.

HH
 


HAHAHAH that is the best telemarketing prank ever!!! Somewhat can be even emulated, if you know where they are calling from, you can simply call the company and then join the lines!! I'll def try that sometime! LOL

WIN
 
The funniest thing is that before I transfered them I had no idea it was the same product let alone the SAME COMPANY. The calls came in like 30 seconds appart.

I was in the middle of something when the phone rang and all i knew they were telemarketers from south asia so I figured: Here, entertain yourselves.

Its while I was listening to them that it became clear how poetic the entire situation actually was.

Totally priceless!
 
Got another one for you that I did about 20 years ago. The wife and I were sitting on the sofa when the phone rang. It was a telemarketer for Time-Life Books selling the home repair series. I let her go through the whole speil. Finally she asked if I would like to subscribe to the series. I said to her : I'm sorry it would be useless to me." She said "Why is that sir ?" Then I lowered to ax...... I told her " Well..... I'm blind."

Could have heard a pin drop. :)