directresponse New member Jul 7, 2007 717 3 0 www.revenuesurge.com Aug 18, 2008 #1 Hey is anyone from WF going to ERA this year? ERA Annual Convention 2008
chrisr New member Jul 17, 2007 439 5 0 Dallas, Texas Aug 18, 2008 #2 I was considering it, but dont have the time. I used to do DRTV and DR Radio - what about you? We are considering looking at Radio and TV again for Direct To Internet deals, just because the volume is so powerful.
I was considering it, but dont have the time. I used to do DRTV and DR Radio - what about you? We are considering looking at Radio and TV again for Direct To Internet deals, just because the volume is so powerful.
directresponse New member Jul 7, 2007 717 3 0 www.revenuesurge.com Aug 18, 2008 #3 I'm going to be out there Sunday morning and coming back on the red eye Tuesday night. Usually, I don't get the convention pass, but its a good place to go and meet new and old clients, plus see various vendors we work with.
I'm going to be out there Sunday morning and coming back on the red eye Tuesday night. Usually, I don't get the convention pass, but its a good place to go and meet new and old clients, plus see various vendors we work with.