Eric Bailey’s Program

Britneyz

New member
Oct 14, 2011
1
0
0
Pathwaytoprogress.com

Does this seem like something worth buying at? A sort a follow-up program from your home?

Their site is well put together too looking at the media section, not the one-page things… Credentials seem good also.

I’m an online business owner so should I make the investment, and more importantly did anyone try it out in the past?!? Any alternatives or other gurus?

Thanks from a new member :)
 


wat

This is snake oil bullshit and after a quick glance I'm not even sure what this guys program is trying to accomplish. What are you trying to accomplish?

Whatever it is I can sum it up for you
1. do work
2. succeed

you save $250
 
images
 
What the hell is an activational speaker?

But does it matter.. anything sporting such an image has got to be on the level and provide immense value.

header_image.png