Espiranza Spalding????

OptimalJared used a boob icon without posting boobs - should he be forgiven?

  • He is new - give him another chance!

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • He completely fucked up - never will be forgiven!

    Votes: 29 76.3%

  • Total voters
    38


i can NEVER EVER EVER EVER understand why of the THIRTY-SEVEN icons available, idiots continue to use the boob and NOT POST BOOBS

/tear-filled, glass smashing rant
 
boobs-icon-with-no-boobs-i-suggest-ban-.jpg
 
I apologize, I am new here and still learning the ropes. I promise next time there is a boob icon, there will be boobs...
 
Let me see if I have this right:

1. You use the boobs icon, and neglect to post boobs.

2. You ask two dumb questions, and add zero value. (2nd dumb question here.)

3. There is now a poll on this thread.

4. You seem to be spamming your sig.

Keep winning, OP.

For those of you paying attention, this is the reason a lot of folks are staying away from STS. It's being colonized by bacteria. This time next year, infection and gangrene will have set in.
 
I apologize, I am new here and still learning the ropes. I promise next time there is a boob icon, there will be boobs...

usually noobs just make a follow up reply with some boobs in them, it's not too late to fix this bannable offence

here is a little rap song I wrote just for you:

Posts some boobs/
Save some noobs/
the end yo

DAYUM, I'm on faya!!
 
That girl has no nipples.

I dated a chick with innie nipples. They only came out when she was aroused -- then they looked normal. She was awight.

Shit I just remembered -- she slapped me in the face on our second date. I waited a couple of moments, went back at her and then it was on: good times!



Inverted-nipples-images1.jpg



PS the op should be banned for at least a month. I mean wtf kinda thread is this?
 
FWIW, Espiranza Spalding is known to those who appreciate real jazz. Admittedly, that is a small segment of the population. Sorry, I couldn't find a picture of her boobs.

gFJm7.jpg
 
FWIW, Espiranza Spalding is known to those who appreciate real jazz. Admittedly, that is a small segment of the population. Sorry, I couldn't find a picture of her boobs.

gFJm7.jpg


cool .....wait ..who is she again? how the hell did she win over Drake, Rianna and (not to sound gay) justin beeber, makes me think how the hell they come up with the winners, and it's credibility. I would think album sales and following would weigh in just a little more.
 
cool .....wait ..who is she again? how the hell did she win over Drake, Rianna and (not to sound gay) justin beeber, makes me think how the hell they come up with the winners, and it's credibility. I would think album sales and following would weigh in just a little more.

mostly because none of those 3 put out actual music