J Jabberwokky New member Apr 12, 2010 581 3 0 Aug 6, 2010 #21 Genius marketing ploy, I wonder who's idea it was? Probably her publicists...
shopdeal Member May 2, 2010 874 4 18 Aug 6, 2010 #22 Moldingbox said: Nice, was it just me or was that a bare ass at the end? Click to expand... She was wearing sme kind of stockings i guess
Moldingbox said: Nice, was it just me or was that a bare ass at the end? Click to expand... She was wearing sme kind of stockings i guess
Fatbat Advertise Here May 10, 2008 6,989 149 63 Costa del Sol, Spain www.linkedin.com Aug 6, 2010 #23 Cute video, but anyone that enters into PeTA propaganda (small e for ethical) loses all respect.
fm1234 WF Mega Premium Member Sep 8, 2007 1,405 63 0 Aug 10, 2010 #24 That's cool man; I don't think any of the things I have in mind for Ms. Mendes would strike her as particularly respectful anyway, unless she's into bukkakes and/or being spanked and told to shake that Cubana cock catcher for Daddy etc. Frank
That's cool man; I don't think any of the things I have in mind for Ms. Mendes would strike her as particularly respectful anyway, unless she's into bukkakes and/or being spanked and told to shake that Cubana cock catcher for Daddy etc. Frank