So I graduated from college 7 months ago (BBA in Marketing) and this past week I quit my job at Tiffany & Co. since I hate retail and I want to travel and make monies online.
I have friends in Germany who said I can live with them for free until I start making some money. I have a credit card and a couple thousand dollars saved up which should last me about 2-3 months.
Today as I was looking into buying a one-way ticket the travel agent said that it can be hard to get into Europe or even onto a plane without a round trip ticket. I could buy a roundtrip ticket and just not use the return flight but this will take a big chunk out of my savings.
My question is have any Americans here ever had any problems getting into Europe (or on the plane to Europe) with just a one-way ticket? Does anyone have any advice on how to make my entry any easier?
I have friends in Germany who said I can live with them for free until I start making some money. I have a credit card and a couple thousand dollars saved up which should last me about 2-3 months.
Today as I was looking into buying a one-way ticket the travel agent said that it can be hard to get into Europe or even onto a plane without a round trip ticket. I could buy a roundtrip ticket and just not use the return flight but this will take a big chunk out of my savings.
My question is have any Americans here ever had any problems getting into Europe (or on the plane to Europe) with just a one-way ticket? Does anyone have any advice on how to make my entry any easier?