Every Site PR0?

Jun 17, 2011
29
1
0
Weird. I'm showing that every site on the internet is PR0 right now. Even looking at different data centers and using third party tools that shouldn't be utilizing my IP to get PR they all are returning 0's,

Just me? Or am I crazy?

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • pr0.JPG
    pr0.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Like
Reactions: zdmyn


Spent a good hour messing around with Chrome PR extensions before and wondered why they were all playing up. Looks like another big update is coming. Could really do with some PR for a number of new sites I need link exchanges for so hoping this is the case.
 
No more PR for you!

No, Google just did a Panda, and said it didn't like PR anymore, changing the entire SEO, link building, and domain purchasing industry over night. Nice of them, eh? :)
 
There are other metrics that people will have to start paying attention to, and this is just a reminder of that. Relying on PR has been a crippling thing for many people, and it's tended to be the main (or only) factor that "mattered".

However if you like to put a number on a domain, SEOmoz' factors such as mozRank and Domain Authority can fill that void. Personally I do like to check out sites using SEOmoz OSE (when purchasing a domain or working out a reciprocal link deal for instance).