Fiver New member Jan 30, 2009 2,011 12 0 Nov 11, 2012 #1 I have a balance sheet in Excel that includes columns for Profit and ROI. I want to make the positive numbers green and the negative numbers red. How do I do this?
I have a balance sheet in Excel that includes columns for Profit and ROI. I want to make the positive numbers green and the negative numbers red. How do I do this?
potentialeight Expert Gambling Writer Oct 30, 2010 2,201 41 0 NC www.potentialeight.com Nov 11, 2012 #3 In OpenOffice, you'd set the number format to [GREEN][$$-409]#,##0.00;[RED]-[$$-409]#,##0.00 for the profit green/red thing. I don't know about Excel though.
In OpenOffice, you'd set the number format to [GREEN][$$-409]#,##0.00;[RED]-[$$-409]#,##0.00 for the profit green/red thing. I don't know about Excel though.
Shack Member Sep 4, 2011 353 3 18 relativegraphics.com Nov 11, 2012 #4 You n3wb bro. Go to Conditional Formatting in Excel. This is the best tutorial I can write.
BHopkins New member Nov 24, 2007 79 1 0 California Nov 11, 2012 #5 It's very easy if you're using Google docs. PM me if you need help, Excel is more difficult if you're just using simple stuff like I do
It's very easy if you're using Google docs. PM me if you need help, Excel is more difficult if you're just using simple stuff like I do
A accord96 New member Jun 19, 2008 160 0 0 Nov 12, 2012 #6 just go to youtube if you have excel questions like this as there are a lot of tutorials that show you easily step by step how to do it,
just go to youtube if you have excel questions like this as there are a lot of tutorials that show you easily step by step how to do it,