Executive Recruiters

Soupyone

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
1,207
47
0
Les Etats Unis
Anyone here know anybody doing it or having done it?

Thank you come again.

I'm not feeling to NSFW so here's someone I think is a pleasure just a pleasure to look at:

Stacie-Orrico-2.JPG
 


Well it's feast or famine in that industry if your not making placements your not making money unless you can get in house for a big Corp. I was at Farmers for a while and that was nice I got paid regardless of production.

For most of my years recruiting it was mainly commission based and I did ok 50K to 85K.

I liked: The flexibility in my schedule and the "feast months"

I disliked: The cold calling and the stress that comes along with the "famine months"

All in all it's about relationships in that industry. Get to know your hiring Mgrs, take them to lunch Ect. So when they have needs they call you and lean toward your candidates rather than your competitors.

Happy to answer anymore questions! Hope this helps.
 
Well it's feast or famine in that industry if your not making placements your not making money unless you can get in house for a big Corp. I was at Farmers for a while and that was nice I got paid regardless of production.

For most of my years recruiting it was mainly commission based and I did ok 50K to 85K.

I liked: The flexibility in my schedule and the "feast months"

I disliked: The cold calling and the stress that comes along with the "famine months"

All in all it's about relationships in that industry. Get to know your hiring Mgrs, take them to lunch Ect. So when they have needs they call you and lean toward your candidates rather than your competitors.

Happy to answer anymore questions! Hope this helps.
Thanks for the answers, did you ever work for yourself or a recruiting outfit?
 
I worked for a local recruiting firm here in So Cal for about 8 years then moved to Farmers Ins as the recruitment Mgr for two years then to the Web. So no never for myself till now.

If your going to do some recruiting yourself there is good money in it! If you need any pointers hit me up anytime.

I'm starting to enjoy looking at that pic now also :-)
 
Last edited:
I worked for a local recruiting firm here in So Cal for about 8 years then moved to Farmers Ins as the recruitment Mgr for two years then to the Web. So no never for myself till now.

If your going to do some recruiting yourself there is good money in it! If you need any pointers hit me up anytime.

I'm starting to enjoy looking at that pic now also :-)

I'm working on opening up a small shop in Downtown Chicago within the next 6 months.

If you have AIM hit me up.