facebook ads disabled - workaround?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayek

New member
Jun 14, 2008
46
1
0
Ok so when facebook first came out with its advertising platform I wanted to try it out. I put up a couple ofdirect affiliate links for ringtones, which, was against their terms. I forgot about this and a couple of days ago came up with some cool ideas about facebook advertising. I logged into my account, and it is still disabled. I thought they had just disabled the particular ads , but it appears as though the whole account is disabled. I'm ticked... especially since I already bought a couple of domain names and built landing pages.

Anybody else had experience with this?

Am I permanently banned?

Can I just create a new account and pay with a different credit card?

Do they reinstate accounts?

Do any of you know any way around this? PM if you don't want to post it here.


Judging from many of the blog posts and threads I've seen, facebook ads are a pain in the ass to get approved and it is somewhat arbitrary at times. It sounds like they are going down the same path yahoo went. Is it even worth it?
 


I should file this post under:

Stupid Questions - things you should have just tried before asking



Thanks BTW
 
Most likely you broke on of their rules. Seeing that you were re-doing your landing pages. Probably you re-did one of the landing pages that were submitted already, and they marked that as you trying to play them. But anyway, just create a new account. Have had 6 accounts already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.