jujukoja Banned Jul 23, 2009 163 1 0 Jul 25, 2011 #1 I just an email on my phone saying facebook is srtarting busines hosting . Hosting business sites powered by facebook . Is this true . I got it from someshit site webnews newz don't fucking know
I just an email on my phone saying facebook is srtarting busines hosting . Hosting business sites powered by facebook . Is this true . I got it from someshit site webnews newz don't fucking know
M monies New member Apr 20, 2011 276 5 0 Jul 25, 2011 #3 jujukoja said: I just an email on my phone Click to expand... the future is here
S soulravager Active member Sep 1, 2010 1,551 6 38 Jul 26, 2011 #5 They would announce such a thing publicly on their own Website, not on some shitty news site.
GerardWon Quickly Dec 6, 2008 2,015 30 0 earth Jul 26, 2011 #6 jujukoja said: I just an email on my phone saying facebook is srtarting busines hosting . Hosting business sites powered by facebook . Is this true . I got it from someshit site webnews newz don't fucking know Click to expand... Dude let us know when they have a spellcheck plugin for your phone. We'll all chip in.
jujukoja said: I just an email on my phone saying facebook is srtarting busines hosting . Hosting business sites powered by facebook . Is this true . I got it from someshit site webnews newz don't fucking know Click to expand... Dude let us know when they have a spellcheck plugin for your phone. We'll all chip in.
faceblogger WF Senior Premium Member Mar 27, 2010 4,044 115 0 Jul 26, 2011 #7 I wish Nigerian scammers knew your email
cougarclaws Señor Member Jul 14, 2008 2,378 83 0 Houston, TX Jul 26, 2011 #9 OP do you even own a computer?