Favorite Part Of Day vs. Most Dreaded

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
What every day thing do you look forward to the most and it can't be: screwing your girlfriend (boyfriend for most of you), seeing your kids, or hitting F5.

And then what do you dread the most that you have to do every day?

I'll go first.

Favorite Part of Day - Walking down to sandwich shop for lunch and getting some sun and exercise. Plus, I get to pass by the pool and look at all the bikinis and then go fill my stomach. Good times.

Worst Part of Day - Shaving in the morning. I freakin' hate it. And they still haven't developed an electric razor that will give you a close shave.
 


Favorite - Mid day coffee on a workout day. Otherwise when I shut it down for the day and have a drink (or 10).

Worst - Lately it has been breakfast. I have to switch my breakfast game up. The most boring part of my entire diet.
 
Favourite - Driving the to work and back (Modified Impreza STI)
Worst - Going to work a day job

I'm not balling and self employed yet. Though my job is industry related on the gambling side, so it's not all that bad.
 
Favorite -- Taking a break from work, going to the market to get groceries, putting the music on, cracking a beer, and cooking dinner. Spicy pork goulash tonight. Was excellent!

Worst -- Coming into my office first thing in the morning, especially if I slept in late. One of my dogs has to hang out with me all the time until he learns to be a good boy (90% there I think), so if I sleep in and miss letting him out on time, he'll trash my office. :P
 
favorite - first bongload & cup of coffee of the day.
worst - dealing with this one fucking client. constant headache, bros.
 
favourite: first coke zero of the day or after gym. tastes so good. also, when all the links are blue on reddit which isn't great for productivity but so much entertainment

least: the 10 minute drive from the house to office. i do it 4 times a day. must have done it 4000 times by now. it's just sooo boring driving the same route every day. i try and mix it up and turn my commute into 15-20 minutes just to have something new to look out the window at.
 
Worst Part of Day - Shaving in the morning. I freakin' hate it. And they still haven't developed an electric razor that will give you a close shave.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES8103S-Rechargeable-Electric-Nanotech/dp/B001DNE3KQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343180087&sr=8-1&keywords=panasonic+es8103"]Amazon.com: Panasonic ES8103S Men's 3-Blade (Arc 3) Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades, Silver: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

I use this, and it's pretty damn close.