Feeding kids alcohol chocolates

May 10, 2010
261
3
0
California
Okay, so.. my father-in-law decided to get some chocolates for my nieces at the store. He picked up a box of chocolates and since he only speaks/reads Spanish, couldn't properly read the label of the chocolates.

Anyways, the chocolates were "liquor chocolates" with 5% something alcohol in them... he ended up trying to feed one to my niece until I read the label and thank God I did..

Seriously - liquor chocolates? When the heck did these come out....

:-O
 


big deal, let the kids have one. they hardly have any alcohol in them. It would take a shit load of those little candy's to feel anything.
 
SRSLY? You've never heard of liquor-filled chocolate before?

I was eating those like a wino back in the days of black & white television... And I certianly wasn't old enough to buy them yet but nonetheless, they were everywhere, especially during the holidays.
 
Sure it didn't say liqueur? (i.e: creme liqueur) You'd get sick on the sugar before you feel anything from the alcohol.
 
well tell your father in law to learn fucking English so he doesn't end up killing somebody..Jesus Christ Mexicans
 
theyve been around for ever - kids have been ingesting alcohol as long as there was such a thing....as long as they are not driving